Cadets 2012

I'm with esch , Not thrilled at first thought. Plus I hate Christmas and Christmas music. But, The Cadets are my favorite team and The Cadets sure know how to put together great, interesting shows... Anyway, I hope they play some Vince Guaraldi.That seems to be the only Christmas music I like.( and Donny Hathaway's "This Christmas")

I was hoping for Angels part 2 Demons Revenge!

Well, you've obviously never heard

• Like 1

Annie Lennox was born on 12..25.1954. Maybe they're doing an Eurythmics show! lookaround.gif

• Like 1

Well, you've obviously never heard

LOL! Maybe I was wrong! I'll have to rethink that whole I hate Christmas music thing.

Christmas Eve during the Battle of the Bulge, the Americans, dug in and trying to prevent the Nazis from advancing through the Ardennes, heard the Germans singing Christmas carols from across the open field.

Then Santa flew in and instructed his reindeer to poop down the barrels of the German tanks. The next morning, as the Nazis attacked, the poop had hardened and, when the Nazis fired, they blew themselves up.

And the Allies won the war.

Hey, Angels and Demons Risking Absurdity... It could happen!

Or it can be something totally realistic.

Angels part 2: Demons Revenge: "The Nightmare Befor Christmas!"

Edited by TubaJon
  • Like 1

They could have black backdrops, and from behind them, shoot lasers up on the black Lucas Oil Stadium curtain to create the effect of snowing, and the could make ice crystals and snowflakes and a snowman in the drill, and also stack their basses to make a snowman, and......

oh wait. Never mind

(wondering how many on here will understand the above reference????)

Edited by wolfgang
  • Like 5

They could have black backdrops, and from behind them, shoot lasers up on the black Lucas Oil Stadium curtain to create the effect of snowing, and the could make ice crystals and snowflakes and a snowman in the drill, and also stack their basses to make a snowman, and......

oh wait. Never mind

(wondering how many on here will understand the above reference????)

I do. But then, I was there to write about it. I'm guessing you were there as well.

Review

Edited by Michael Boo