New Uniforms

Anyone on here know of any chance that a corps will debut new uniforms in 2012? Any rumors? I mean, it's pretty safe to say that there will be new uniforms from Phantom, but any other corps come to mind?

99.9999999% sure cadets will go back

Crown likes to slightly change their unis, I imagine that their uniforms from last year won't carry over well to this season.

I hope the academy doesn't change, their uniforms are slick as hell.

Phantom is more or less a given, interesting to see what they do with turandot

I hope that BD gets rid of the striped leg-cape from last year.

But major changes, haven't heard anything.

99.9999999% sure cadets will go back

Crown likes to slightly change their unis, I imagine that their uniforms from last year won't carry over well to this season.

I hope the academy doesn't change, their uniforms are slick as hell.

Phantom is more or less a given, interesting to see what they do with turandot

I hope that BD gets rid of the striped leg-cape from last year.

But major changes, haven't heard anything.

I'm actually hoping Cadets keep the all red uniforms for "12.25" That would be sick. And I hope Colts change theirs and get rid of the lightning bolt.

Well, with their theme, maybe The Cadets will keep the red and dye the white unis green! :cool:

Edited by skajerk

Well, with their theme, maybe The Cadets will keep the red and dye the white unis green!

ugh, that would be awful...

but cool!

• Like 1

Anyone on here know of any chance that a corps will debut new uniforms in 2012? Any rumors? I mean, it's pretty safe to say that there will be new uniforms from Phantom, but any other corps come to mind?

WHY do you think Phantom's uniforms will CHANGE?

....the crest thing from last year will cause them to come out with new uniforms?

Won't fit this year's program?

I'm still pulling for a total red look (that was promised years ago), but do you know something we don't?

WHY do you think Phantom's uniforms will CHANGE?

....the crest thing from last year will cause them to come out with new uniforms?

Won't fit this year's program?

I'm still pulling for a total red look (that was promised years ago), but do you know something we don't?

And the crest was that of the Montague's, which, unless Romeo has twice removed cousins in China, wouldn't fit the Turandot theme

• Like 2

I'm assuming he's thinking they'll change as, as you know, they have changed every year since 2005.

Mike

I'd like to see them go back to the look. I didn't mind the change to the baldrics to fit the theme, I thought it worked well without changing the classic Phantom look. When they switched companies I wasn't a huge fan of the redesign but it was fine, I loved the completely white unis from 2010. Last year fit the theme as well, but I would prefer the white chicken back.

I would love to see another redesign with some red in there. Same goes with the Crossmen. I Loved the added white from this year, you could actually see a full corps on the field. Now just add some Crossmen Red!! I'd like to see modernized version of the early 90's look.

I'd honestly like to see Crown go back to their design they used from 07-09. I really liked those uniforms for them and felt like they looked a lot cleaner and more professional on the field. And they could still change the color scheme to fit the show.