Madison Scouts 2012

I'm really pulling for the Scouts this year. I truly think they are on their way back to the top.

I'm with you. I doubt it will be this year, but if they keep their team together, they're on their way to a gold medal sometime soon!

• Like 1

I'm with you. I doubt it will be this year, but if they keep their team together, they're on their way to a gold medal sometime soon!

IF that were to happen (and it's a big IF), that would propel Jim Mason into another stratosphere of elite, having programmed 2 different corps from out of finals to world champs. That achievement could not be touched by anyone.

IF that were to happen (and it's a big IF), that would propel Jim Mason into another stratosphere of elite, having programmed 2 different corps from out of finals to world champs. That achievement could not be touched by anyone.

A big if? After bringing a corps back from near death to 10th place the first two years, and possibly even higher this year? It seems entirely feasible that they could be the champ by the end of this decade.

IF they can keep their team together, that is. Consistency is the key to success.

Whatever the scouts do for their 75th it wil never top their 50th.

A big if? After bringing a corps back from near death to 10th place the first two years, and possibly even higher this year? It seems entirely feasible that they could be the champ by the end of this decade.

IF they can keep their team together, that is. Consistency is the key to success.

A big "IF" because it's impressive enough what they've done, but there are 12 other finalists each year and only one winner. Nevertheless, I think this staff is capable of doing what has never been done before, like I said...taking 2 different corps from out of finals to first. The magnitude of that cannot be overstated!

Whatever the scouts do for their 75th it wil never top their 50th.

Not with that attitude. Luckily for us, that is not the attitude of this corps.

• Like 4

Weedy for the win. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Hey Weedy - I miss you dude, hope all is well.