Madison Scouts 2012

that sounds better than the dress rehearsal already!!

You ain't kidding. That was really good!!

• Like 1

Woodbury, MN June 23 performance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpSZIiIFBxU

Interesting show. When they clean that up it could be quite competitive.

Really liked the middle section tune (the one that started with the 3 soloists) Couldn't really get into the opener, and the mixing of The Pictures tune with Malaguena felt a little disjointed.

It was very distracting that the guard was so out of sync with each other. But if they clean that up they could do well.

• Like 1

The arranging reminds me a lot of BAC last season, merging one piece into another to make several pieces become one.

Another crowd favourite from the men of Madison which might just take them up a place or two.

It seems like almost EVERYBODY is doing that this year... shutup.gif

And the Madison Scouts do it best. Welcome to the thread :)

You're correct!

Madison does a great job of splicing together pieces of music this year. I also happen to enjoy all of the music they're sourcing from! thumbup.gif

Good show.

I just hope that one day Madison gets some super dominant screamers out there again. Does Jon Schipper have any offspring? If so, how old are they and when can we get them into the Scouts?

Holy cow, what a great 1st week of the season. As the men of Madison move on thru week 2, I just wanted to say Thank You to the MADISON SCOUTS for a great time that was had by all this past weekend. Everyone had a smile on their face, does it get any better than that? IMO... no. The season is short, already into week 2 of 8 it will be done before you know it. Can't wait to see the show agian and either can my 8yr. old son, he thinks it was the bomb, he can't stop talking about... THE MADISON SCOUTS!

A Must See Product... every single night!

GO MADISON SCOUTS!

• Like 1

A possible dumb question, but here goes anyway...

In the musical selections listed for this year, "Ice Castles" is listed. I've seen run throughs, the live show in Middleton, and a couple of online videos. I'm not hearing it! Is it there? Might it be added?

Beautiful, classic Madison Scouts tune I really would love to hear!

A possible dumb question, but here goes anyway...

In the musical selections listed for this year, "Ice Castles" is listed. I've seen run throughs, the live show in Middleton, and a couple of online videos. I'm not hearing it! Is it there? Might it be added?

Beautiful, classic Madison Scouts tune I really would love to hear!

It's there. Just a short little snippet in the mellophone line, I think. Some of the musical references are happening while other things or other melodic lines are happening as well.