Madison Scouts 2012

I just watched this show on the FN. I love everything about it! thumbup.gif

Found this on Facebook. Nice pic, plus the caption made me :spitting:

315409_233890470065649_707385918_n.jpg

I am glad to know that no members made this meme. I know they have more class than that.

• Like 6

Two consistent complaints people are expressing about Madison's show...A growing number are referring to the Scouts as the "Madisynth" Scouts because of what they're hearing as an "over done" sound emanating from the electronics...And the other consistent remark is that people are apparently having a hard time with the "re-framed mash-up" meshing. I'm thinking it's probably rather early in the grand scheme of things, and we're a ways off from seeing and hearing the end product. I haven't seen the show yet, but I'll finally get to see the Men live on the 19th in Austin/Round Rock, TX so I can come to my own conclusions. But, I'm curious what others impressions are that have seen the Scouts live, especially as of late.

Two consistent complaints people are expressing about Madison's show...A growing number are referring to the Scouts as the "Madisynth" Scouts because of what they're hearing as an "over done" sound emanating from the electronics...And the other consistent remark is that people are apparently having a hard time with the "re-framed mash-up" meshing. I'm thinking it's probably rather early in the grand scheme of things, and we're a ways off from seeing and hearing the end product. I haven't seen the show yet, but I'll finally get to see the Men live on the 19th in Austin/Round Rock, TX so I can come to my own conclusions. But, I'm curious what others impressions are that have seen the Scouts live, especially as of late.

The synth really isn't that bad live. I've seen them twice now along with all the other corps that were there tonight, and Madison's use of the synth is minuscule when compared to these other corps. It's really pretty negligible live.

The synth really isn't that bad live. I've seen them twice now along with all the other corps that were there tonight, and Madison's use of the synth is minuscule when compared to these other corps. It's really pretty negligible live.

I'm conflicted. I pretty much think they (all corps) should have stopped at amping the existing pit instruments. Everyting else is just distracting in my opinion.

Edited by SFZFAN
  • Like 3