Two questions on Cadets2

1) Is the corps actually going to be called "Cadets2"? Can't wait for Fran to say "Cadets Two.. you may take the field....". :blink::tongue:

2) Who was the last Senior corps to have Cadets in the title? I dig thru old corps history and can't rememeber any off the top of my head.

2) Who was the last Senior corps to have Cadets in the title? I dig thru old corps history and can't rememeber any off the top of my head.

Note for Tony: Are you thinking what I'm thinking here??? You want to answer this or should I??? :tongue:

Edited by Fran Haring

are they competing in Open Class or Class A?

• Like 1

Note for Tony: Are you thinking what I'm thinking here??? You want to answer this or should I??? :tongue:

LOL, I keep getting this "It's right in front of you, idiot" thought but just can't bring it to light. Just keep getting Vern Acklin Cavaliers and Westmoreland Esquires....

And no word on Class A or Open for C2. Idea I get is they are waiting for the numbers.

Edit: I cheated and looked.. Oh Hell now I know why Vern Acklin and Westmoreland kept coming to mind..... :doh:

Edited by JimF-LowBari

I do remember references from staff about the "Barely Normal Cadets" and how we performed like them when we had a bad run-through, but I've never seen any film, pics or recordings. :thumbup:

Home of the "Barely Tones" (Baritones to the rest of us).... :devil:

Dave Fischer told that story. Think he wanted to see our 20 or so year old Baris jaw drop. :blink: The more WSM stories she heard, the more she must have thought (or knew) that older corps people are nutz.

Couldn't have harmed her too much, last I heard she is serving in USAF. :worthy:

1) Is the corps actually going to be called "Cadets2"? Can't wait for Fran to say "Cadets Two.. you may take the field....". :blink::tongue:

Sharpsburg Cadets - formed in 1916 - lasted until 1974 ...

:-)

They were junior in the 70's!

Sharpsburg Cadets - formed in 1916 - lasted until 1974 ...

A couple more questions of the Cadets2:

3. Any idea on how many DCA shows they've been invited to?

4. Is there still a rule that they have to appear in competition before all member corps?

... just curious ...