accent marching...just posted selling equipement

Well...

I'll be the first to admit here that this sounds like a bit more of a mess than just being young and inexperienced. Guess I was a bit too optimistic.

Unfortunate.

There really is an opportunity out there to do this sort of thing, and hopefully this won't leave a bad taste that might prevent other individuals (a bit more organized and realistic) from making a go at it.

The downside of optimism is that you're sometimes wrong and occasionally disappointed. I'll definitely take that over pessimism, though... being often right and always disappointed. :-)

In the immortal word of Homer Simpson concerning your keen perception... DOH!!!!

• Like 2

Well...

I'll be the first to admit here that this sounds like a bit more of a mess than just being young and inexperienced. Guess I was a bit too optimistic.

Unfortunate.

There really is an opportunity out there to do this sort of thing, and hopefully this won't leave a bad taste that might prevent other individuals (a bit more organized and realistic) from making a go at it.

The downside of optimism is that you're sometimes wrong and occasionally disappointed. I'll definitely take that over pessimism, though... being often right and always disappointed. :-)

Daniel,

Thanks for that. You owed this to no one, but you came on and owned your comments. I rarely agree with things you post here, but this was grade-A.

Ironically, I also agree with your quote re: optimism vs pessimism. Maybe the Mayans were right???

Edited by OrlandoContraAlum
  • Like 4

Thanks for posting this, Michael. Truly unfortunate... I feel awful for the person who wrote that and the rest of the staff who were caught up in this.

• Like 1

Danielray: In all seriousness, the email posting by Boo is rather reflective of what happened to the people listed as supposed staff with Eclipse the first time around. If you had went "fishing", and read through the Eclipse DCP thread in a thorough manner, you might have been more skeptical with the Accent situation. Not dogging on ya here, but hopefully this will also tame you from being so condescending to those of us you feel are inferior to your intellect; just sayin.

• Like 4

Daniel,

Thanks for that. You owed this to no one, but you came on and owned your comments. I rarely agree with things you post here, but this was grade-A.

Ironically, I also agree with your quote re: optimism vs pessimism. Maybe the Mayans were right???

Totally agree. Daniel appears to be a class act.

Thanks for posting this, Michael. Truly unfortunate... I feel awful for the person who wrote that and the rest of the staff who were caught up in this.

You're welcome, but I really do wish the situation wasn't such that someone would feel the strong need to ask me to post it. I only posted it after three or four exchanges with this person.

• Like 2