accent marching...just posted selling equipement

...They were buying equipment (albeit unnecessary equipment) left and right, in what looked to be north of $30k...

I think they are referring just to the equipment and not that big new pick-up truck that was shown in a photo on the Accent website. Does anyone still have that? I must admit there was a very good taste in big boy toys.

• Like 1

I think they are referring just to the equipment and not that big new pick-up truck that was shown in a photo on the Accent website. Does anyone still have that? I must admit there was a very good taste in big boy toys.

This one?

428152_295099247209969_190868020966426_793418_2137658294_n.jpg

This one?

I see that photo is still up on Accent Marching's Facebook page, with the inscription, "Accent Marching Academy's official ride. Meet "Big Red!"

Ford F-350 Lariat Super Duty Power Stroke Turbo Diesel Duely. (There's a mouth-full!!)"

Is that a bit pricier than a used Ford Econoline van?

FordEconolineVanUsedindex.jpg

Find one with a camper on top and you've got one sweet staff van/HQ for after the music stands and audio equipment is offloaded.

4821285288_f0fbe31985.jpg

And the vehicle already has a track record for helping companies cut costs.

ford-econoline.png

Edited by Michael Boo
  • Like 3

The next payment for Big Red is due soon. Better have a camp and bring in some $$$

• Like 1

The next payment for Big Red is due soon. Better have a camp and bring in some $$$

What's the cost of a Ford F-350 Lariat Super Duty Power Stroke Turbo Diesel Duely? Does it require premium gas? What's the mpg? And what does one do with it during the off-season?

• Like 2

You're welcome, but I really do wish the situation wasn't such that someone would feel the strong need to ask me to post it. I only posted it after three or four exchanges with this person.

Curious that someone would give me a red negative for that and other posts in this thread that are rather innocuous. Very curious. What would be the motivation?

• Like 3

Curious that someone would give me a red negative for that and other posts in this thread that are rather innocuous. Very curious.

What would be the motivation?

I always click the Red Negative whenever your posts don't entertain me at the highest levels I've come to expect from you...

• Like 6