The Dixie Stinger is almost here!

GaryD

Thank heavens neither of you like it; now I don't have to share the pecan pie.

*sniff, sniff*

I like Pecan Pie.... shutup.gif

*sniff, sniff*

I like Pecan Pie.... shutup.gif

It may not be this weekend, but Karnak sees a pecan pie in your future - just so long as Donna will allow you to eat it (or at least a part of it). I don't know how you and Donna have worked it out, but I recently nominated Cynthia to the Dietary Police Hall of Fame.

It may not be this weekend, but Karnak sees a pecan pie in your future - just so long as Donna will allow you to eat it (or at least a part of it). I don't know how you and Donna have worked it out, but I recently nominated Cynthia to the Dietary Police Hall of Fame.

Speaking of this weekend, Andy. Are you already on the road to Baltimore? I know it's not exactly a short hop for you! :tongue:

Speaking of this weekend, Andy. Are you already on the road to Baltimore? I know it's not exactly a short hop for you! :tongue:

Nope, I'm still here. I have to present a two-hour training session tomorrow morning. When I finish that at 11:00 we jump right onto the highway and should arrive in Dundalk (wherever that is) by 6:30 or so - just in time for dinner at Gelli's (or Belli's, or whatever).

just a side note to Jeff Ream... I will NOT be going through Camp Hill this time.

... and should arrive in Dundalk (wherever that is) by 6:30 or so -

Just look for the roadside sign that says: "WELCOME TO WHO AND WHAT IS A DUNDALK" ...

:-)

Just look for the roadside sign that says: "WELCOME TO WHO AND WHAT IS A DUNDALK" ...

"Dundalk Sign":

If you see a sign that says: "Welcome to the Emerald City", you've GONE TOO FAR!!!!!!!

Elphaba

As I'm sure some of you know, way back in the mists of time there was a corps from Dundalk. Somewhere up in the dark corners of my attic I have a photo of them from (I think) the '54 Legion Nationals in Washington.

just a side note to Jeff Ream... I will NOT be going through Camp Hill this time.

But we're so #### proud of our water main project. Water company has been replacing 100 year old lines in the area and now in "dun-tun" Camp Hill. Not messing up traffic is important so they work 6PM to 6AM. Good for traffic, lousy as Hades if you live near where they are riping up blacktop, digging the trench with a backhoe and cutting the old pipe. Lighting stinks there so portable lights (suitable for a football game) are used.

Yesterday morning going to work at 6:30 (after the 6AM cutoff) and used a side street to get to the main drag. Turned on the street where work is being done and realized I'm in the middle of the work zone where traffic is down to one lane. Bad enough except..... I'm pointing west and EAST bound traffic was just starting up thanks to the flagman. :shutup: Cut down another side street before we had to play "you backup ... no YOU backup". Portable lights were bright enough I could see the flag mans face 2 blocks away. :blink:

I've posted the links to the photos I took at the Stinger here.... thumbup.gif