Phantom Regiment 2012

dr-evil.jpg

PERFECT response on so many levels!

Thanks 3rd, great picture.

Getting ready to head out to Concert in the Park, Sinnissippi Park, Rockford.

Show is scheduled to start at 7:30pm.

Should be some great warmups before showtime.

Also, after the event, I would think that more than a few pictures will showup online.

Perhaps the new guard uniforms.......if the guard is indeed wearing the new uniforms tonight.

And, I would almost bet that someone will record the music played for Turandot and post it online.

The 90+ degree temps are gone and tonight will be perfect for listening to some music in the park.

PERFECT response on so many levels!

Thanks 3rd, great picture.

Getting ready to head out to Concert in the Park, Sinnissippi Park, Rockford.

Show is scheduled to start at 7:30pm.

Should be some great warmups before showtime.

Also, after the event, I would think that more than a few pictures will showup online.

Perhaps the new guard uniforms.......if the guard is indeed wearing the new uniforms tonight.

And, I would almost bet that someone will record the music played for Turandot and post it online.

The 90+ degree temps are gone and tonight will be perfect for listening to some music in the park.

Doesn't the guard usually go in street clothes and sit down front?

Doesn't the guard usually go in street clothes and sit down front?

YES, but ..... not saying anything more.

Aren't there some tweets out there or Facebook postings 'confirming' tonight's agenda?

....heck, if that bandshell was large enough, I'd think we'd see another complete run through of the program. I know the crowd would sure love it! But alas, its is just a bandshell and it will be a standstill presentation.

Not sure how the guard uniform would be presented if that was in the plans.

One year the guard stood to the south side of the bandshell in uniform, might even had a few flags with them. A few moves, pose and repeat.

But you are right, usually they have sat in front or to one side to listen and support the rest of the corps.

....on the other hand.......we will see soon enough......this IS the night that many of Phantom Regiment's secrets are revealed!

YES, but ..... not saying anything more.

Aren't there some tweets out there or Facebook postings 'confirming' tonight's agenda?

....heck, if that bandshell was large enough, I'd think we'd see another complete run through of the program. I know the crowd would sure love it! But alas, its is just a bandshell and it will be a standstill presentation.

Not sure how the guard uniform would be presented if that was in the plans.

One year the guard stood to the south side of the bandshell in uniform, might even had a few flags with them. A few moves, pose and repeat.

But you are right, usually they have sat in front or to one side to listen and support the rest of the corps.

....on the other hand.......we will see soon enough......this IS the night that many of Phantom Regiment's secrets are revealed!

You are KILLING me! Haha.