2012 Predictions

FTR...I have judged in DCA, and no one ever told me to look at recaps, or to use a ceiling or a bottom number to start from. They only told me to make sure that each corps went up 2 points a week. :shutup:

Donny

first it happened to the shriners, now DCA,...................between you and Jay, you guys are ruining everything,..............next you will tell everyone about the secret handshake,.............###### :shutup:

Edited by Gary Matczak

first it happened to the shriners, now DCA,...................between you and Jay, you guys are ruining everything,..............next you will tell everyone about the secret handshake,.............###### :shutup:

well there's two...onewhere the thumb is more involved, and one without the thumb playing a big role. which do you want to know?

:tongue:

I predict that Jeff Ream will be right again, ######. Why does the group with the highest score always win :rolleyes:, lol

• Like 1

I heard the new venue has a noise ordinance...apparently they haven't been exposed to much drum corps, or Fran's shirts for that matter :biggrin:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I bet we'll find it was an "oops I forgot the Hurcs" if DCC chooses to weigh in again.

I can't imagine anyone thinking they will miss finals given their recent history.

I can assure you all is fine in Connecticut. For the record, I am going for the alphabetical approach myself. As for all this other dribble, I left my popcorn in the microwave, be right back....

Edited by brassinstructor

I predict that Jeff Ream will be right again, ######. Why does the group with the highest score always win :rolleyes:, lol

And I predict that INT will be right in the middle of the pack!!! :huh::huh::huh:

• Like 1

And I predict that INT will be right in the middle of the pack!!! :huh::huh::huh:

It's interesting... in recent years, INT has appeared not once, but twice, during DCA Prelims... but their scores have never been announced.

It's a conspiracy, I tell ya. :ph34r:

• Like 2

I can assure you all is fine in Connecticut. For the record, I am going for the alphabetical approach myself. As for all this other dribble, I left my popcorn in the microwave, be right back....

Well Hurcs were in someone's predictions twice and forgotten in one. It all balances out in the end. Right?

:blink:

(insert sarcasm where it properly belongs in the below)

Well Frank, it's a conspiracy. ya see...really the corps that gets the most cheers should win, even if they don't get the highest score. Plus, you know, that new corps everyone's freaking out about...well, it's all part of a plot for them to take over DCA.Plus those backroom meetings, secret handshakes etc....conspiracies all.

• Like 2