2012 Predictions

I see it is speculation because I can't se the Hurricanes not making finals.

I see it is speculation because I can't se the Hurricanes not making finals.

I bet we'll find it was an "oops I forgot the Hurcs" if DCC chooses to weigh in again.

I can't imagine anyone thinking they will miss finals given their recent history.

"technically they are to rank and rate based on that days show. May some judges have previous numbers as a reference? Possible"

This, without a doubt, is a true statement. If you watch the re-caps from show to show you will usually see a slight increase. I can't believe all judges don't look at the re-cap because scores generally go up (or down) on an even scale.

the total number may go up, but not always each caption or sub box. You've seen it on here "wah wah wah our (insert caption here) score went down"...or even stays stagnant.

There really isn't the conspiracy everyone seems to think there is.

But man.....drop a score, even in a caption, then that judge is an idiot! How dare the score not go up! it was better than last week ( and most likely judge wasn't there last week)....

we've all seen it. I mean there seems to be this assumption/entitlement that scores should go up every week. When they do, it's slotting. When they don't, the judge is a moron.

I mean they can't please anyone

"technically they are to rank and rate based on that days show. May some judges have previous numbers as a reference? Possible"

This, without a doubt, is a true statement. If you watch the re-caps from show to show you will usually see a slight increase. I can't believe all judges don't look at the re-cap because scores generally go up (or down) on an even scale.

If you chart the scores...the scores "generally" go up about 2 +/- points per week.

Its my opinion that the 2 points per week is the scale the judges work from. Then they base their +/- over or under the two points per week based on how they feel the program is developing,digressing or staying stagnant.

I don't feel like there is a conspiracy. I feel that is just the way it is and can chart the numbers to prove it.

Edited by camel lips

If you chart the scores...the scores "generally" go up about 2 +/- points per week.

Its my opinion that the 2 points per week is the scale the judges work from. Then they base their +/- over or under the two points per week based on how they feel the program is developing,digressing or staying stagnant.

I don't feel like there is a conspiracy. I feel that is just the way it is and can chart the numbers to prove it.

please provide your chart,........

please provide your chart,........

Really Gary?? You HAD to go there? LOL

Really Gary?? You HAD to go there? LOL

well he couldnt type one note samba