Carolina Crown 2012

Stumbled across the opener.

WOW. I think i have heard my quota of musical notes for the year. Man that's a whole lot of notes. Whew. I'm winded just listening to it.

• Like 4

Somebody say, "One more video please?"

... pitchy.

:tongue:

• Like 5

After listening online, all I can say is this might be a once in a generation horn book, so capture the moment and own it members of the corps. From rookies to ageouts, consider this as if it were your ageout year because this may not be attempted nor duplicated for sometime. I'm seriously praying for you all to pull this off! I'be been waiting soooo long for this since Star left us.

• Like 8

After listening online, all I can say is this might be a once in a generation horn book, so capture the moment and own it members of the corps. From rookies to ageouts, consider this as if it were your ageout year because this may not be attempted nor duplicated for sometime. I'm seriously praying for you all to pull this off! I'be been waiting soooo long for this since Star left us.

You hit the nail on the head! A once in a generation horn book! worthy.gifthumbup.gif

• Like 2

Great, now I'm super inspired, but 1) I'm not in a drum corps, and 2) I'm getting ready to go to bed.tongue.gif Awesome comment!

Edited by Kevin.

My first thought when I heard it was the 2010 book. I think if you compare the two, they'd be eerily similar in difficulty/pacing.

When I was listening, I was thinking Star 91. Gosh, work hard Crown members! I may be a Cadet borg, but I will cheer very loudly if you win with this show.

• Like 3

My first thought when I heard it was the 2010 book. I think if you compare the two, they'd be eerily similar in difficulty/pacing.

I didn't think I would hear a harder brass book than that 2010 Crown book anytime in the near future. This show in general is probably the most difficult show attempted in the 2000's though (that's saying something too with some really tough shows in that span). Now just hoping they can clean it enough to win it all.

• Like 2

I didn't think I would hear a harder brass book than that 2010 Crown book anytime in the near future. This show in general is probably the most difficult show attempted in the 2000's though (that's saying something too with some really tough shows in that span). Now just hoping they can clean it enough to win it all.

Yeah, I think they're on the same level of difficulty, but in different ways. There are some moments of exposure for the entire brass line in 2010 that I'm not sure have ever been attempted/will ever be attempted again.