Carolina Crown 2012

Also, please realize that purchasing the Fan Network or buying a corps APD's, VPD's, CD's, and DVD's supports the corps directly. Merchandise is one of the vital lifelines we have and we hope that you continue to support all the drum corps in that manner.

You guys planning on releasing a pre-season APD this year? Because based on what I've heard so far I am itching to buy. :thumbup:

BD, Blooo, and Cavies sound good too. I'd bet SCV is better than they've been in a long time too. Could be a scary good year! thumbup.gif

Glad to see this shows finally getting some love again! I have yet to hear a mello line attempt as hard of music as 1997 cadets. The whole thing about that show is that the difficulty never stopped!

You guys planning on releasing a pre-season APD this year? Because based on what I've heard so far I am itching to buy. :thumbup:

They did a recording at the end of Spring Training, so I would assume yes! Hopeful!! I've gotten to hear them live every weekend at training, plus winter camps. Brings goosebumps and tears almost everytime.

• Like 1

Glad to see this shows finally getting some love again! I have yet to hear a mello line attempt as hard of music as 1997 cadets. The whole thing about that show is that the difficulty never stopped!

True, but that's also what kept it from winning. The Cadets just couldn't get as clean as the Blue Devils because their show was so much harder (same with Crown in 2009). 1997 Cadets remain the only corps in the "modern era" (1984-now) to sweep all effect captions but not win the title.

• Like 2

They did a recording at the end of Spring Training, so I would assume yes! Hopeful!! I've gotten to hear them live every weekend at training, plus winter camps. Brings goosebumps and tears almost everytime.

RE: Crown Pre-Season Audio Recording:

shut-up-money.jpg

• Like 6

The resolution at 1:03. LOVE IT!
  • Like 1

Recorded it recently. It is being produced and should be for sale online and at the merchandise trailer in the next week or three.

• Like 2

Can't.

Stop.

Watching.

Horns sound powerful.

• Like 2

1997: "Year of the Dragon" is one of my all-time favorite Cadet pieces.

OMG!! Indeed sir. One of the best single sections of music ever on the drum corps field, ever! Loved 97' Cadets show!