California Dreamin'.....

Good luck to the 200 members, staff, and volunteers of the Boston Crusaders as they descend upon Fresno, CA today and tomorrow for move-in. The first show is in four weeks!!!! WooHoo!

Eat'me Up, Boston!

• Like 6

Good luck to the 200 members, staff, and volunteers of the Boston Crusaders as they descend upon Fresno, CA today and tomorrow for move-in. The first show is in four weeks!!!! WooHoo!

Eat'me Up, Boston!

"On the starting line..... from Fresno, CA....... the Boston Crusaders!" (?)

• Like 1

"On the starting line..... from Fresno, CA....... the Boston Crusaders!" (?)

LOL---well, we're both dating ourselves with the "on the starting line" bit, but it's more accurate to say,

"on the starting line, fufilling a promise to the corps directors of BD and SCV, the Boston Crusaders...."

or, more like "if you guys come to Lawrence, MA, we'll come to you shows..."

:thumbup:

• Like 4

Eat'me Up, Boston!

Craig...stop getting me all excited for this season... :smile:

I'm curious if you happen to know why the percussion section descended upon Denton TX one week early? Not that I'm complaining!

I am so pleased that Boston is touring the West Coast this year; it will be a real treat to have the opportunity to see them perform live. I already have my tickets for the Sacramento show, and I'm hoping my schedule will allow me to get to Stanford and/or Clovis as well!

My thanks to the Crusaders (and to PR as well!) for including us California fans in their 2012 tour. :thumbup:

• Like 2

I am so pleased that Boston is touring the West Coast this year; it will be a real treat to have the opportunity to see them perform live. I already have my tickets for the Sacramento show, and I'm hoping my schedule will allow me to get to Stanford and/or Clovis as well!

My thanks to the Crusaders (and to PR as well!) for including us California fans in their 2012 tour. :thumbup:

Boston Crusaders played " California Dreamin' " as their closer in competition in years '70, '73, '74, '77, '84, and '85.( according to Corpsrep )

My guess, and with no inside info to this effect, I would not be surprised if Boston played this song out there in any west coast show encores it might do this season. They played it before in encores on the east coast, and would seem to be a natural out there now if they do an encore it would seem to me.

Edited by BRASSO

Then around June 2nd, they move into Folsom HS. Too bad Johnny Cash wasn't around.

Dang, new Folsom H.S. is just around the corner from my mom's house. Wish I was going to be in town for that.

Folsom Prison is all the way across town, on (oddly) prime, lake-front property.

Double-shame that BAC isn't swinging down in SoCal. Theirs is one of the shows I'm looking forward to most, based on repertoire.

Then around June 2nd, they move into Folsom HS. Too bad Johnny Cash wasn't around.

Ghost are you posting on planet Play by Play. it would be nice.