Pre-Tour 2012 Predictions

lol BD in 5th.

:rolleyes:

I know....

The last time that happened to BD ( they got 5th) they played Bird and Bela in Bb and Phantom played Nessum Dorma from Turandot! tongue.gif

(1991)

1 97.000 Star of Indiana Roman Images

2 96.300 The CavaliersCavalier Anthems Advent Collection

3 95.400 Phantom Regiment Phantom Voices - Nessun Dorma (from Turandot)

4 94.400 Santa Clara Vanguard Miss Saigon

5 93.800 Blue Devils Conversations in Jazz - Commencement (from Adventures in Time) Amazon * Bird and Bela in B Flat (2nd Movement) * Bird and Bela in B Flat (3rd Movement)

This year The Blue Devils are playing: Cabaret Voltaire - Harmonielehre * Morrison Mania * Children's Hour of Dream * Symphonies: V * Bird and Bela in B Flat * Gymnopedies Amazon * Ballet Mecanique * Peppy and George (from The Artist) * Dr. Bones * New Arrival (from Corpse Bride) Amazon * Tevot * Rhapsody in Blue

and Phantom Regiment is playing: Turandot - Nessum Dorma

So it's a TOTALLY different ballgame!

I mean the worst BD has placed in like forever was 4th place in 2005 when they performed their Dance Derby of the Century show after their 2004 2nd place The SummerTrain Blues MIX show.

So, my prediction is that the 2012 placements will be somthing like 1991, except you must substitute Carolina Crown for Star of Indiana and ignore the fact that Bluecoats will be in the mix. Wait since, Bluecoats were 11th in 1991 that could really mean they're double 1st! The list may be something like this:

1 97.000 Star of Indiana Carolina Crown

11 97.000 The Bluecoats

2 96.300 The Cavaliers

3 95.400 Phantom Regiment

4 94.400 Santa Clara Vanguard

5 93.800 Blue Devils

6 93.700 The Cadets

Totally makes sense now!

The math is much better this way!

( I'm really REALLY joking, btw)

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 2

BD has placed lower than 4th ONCE since 1975. To pick them as such is...well... dumb.

• Like 4

1339558925[/url]' post='3147592']

Warning: watch out for the corps from Texas

Uhhh, .... Revolution? cool.gif

• Like 1

BD has placed lower than 4th ONCE since 1975. To pick them as such is...well... dumb.

Although, if you were playing in Vegas and did happen to get lucky, that

would be a HUGE payout!

Warning: watch out for the corps from Texas

Which of the 10 ?

• Like 2

I know....

The last time that happened to BD ( they got 5th) they played Bird and Bela in Bb and Phantom played Nessum Dorma from Turandot! tongue.gif

(1991)

5 93.800 Blue Devils Conversations in Jazz - Commencement (from Adventures in Time) Amazon * Bird and Bela in B Flat (2nd Movement) * Bird and Bela in B Flat (3rd Movement)

This year The Blue Devils are playing: Cabaret Voltaire - Harmonielehre * Morrison Mania * Children's Hour of Dream * Symphonies: V * Bird and Bela in B Flat * Gymnopedies Amazon * Ballet Mecanique * Peppy and George (from The Artist) * Dr. Bones * New Arrival (from Corpse Bride) Amazon * Tevot * Rhapsody in Blue

I mean the worst BD has placed in like forever was 4th place in 2005 when they performed their Dance Derby of the Century show after their 2004 2nd place The SummerTrain Blues MIX show.

So, my prediction is that the 2012 placements will be somthing like 1991, except you must substitute Carolina Crown for Star of Indiana and ignore the fact that Bluecoats will be in the mix. Wait since, Bluecoats were 11th in 1991 that could really mean they're double 1st! The list may be something like this:

11 97.000 The Bluecoats

2 96.300 The Cavaliers

5 93.800 Blue Devils

6 93.700 The Cadets

Totally makes sense now!

Actually since you are showing a tie for 1st between Crown and Bluecoats then Cavaliers would be 3rd not 2nd thus making PR 4th, SCV 5th, and BD 6th with the Cadets rounding out the top 7. Has BD ever placed as low as 6th since their 9th place finish in 1974?

Although I wouldn't be too unhappy with this outcome.

Actually since you are showing a tie for 1st between Crown and Bluecoats then Cavaliers would be 3rd not 2nd thus making PR 4th, SCV 5th, and BD 6th with the Cadets rounding out the top 7. Has BD ever placed as low as 6th since their 9th place finish in 1974?

Although I wouldn't be too unhappy with this outcome.

I thought about that. My logic is that Bluecoats will get "double first", not 1st ( That's Crown's placement)! So Cavaliers would still have the 2nd highest score... tongue.gif

( Yes, I'm being silly, which some of these predictions are)

Yeah, but BD does not have the drumline drama that happened that season. Solid BD line and they would easily be ahead of SCV that year. (all in good fun)

I know....

(1991)

11 97.000 The Bluecoats

2 96.300 The Cavaliers

5 93.800 Blue Devils

6 93.700 The Cadets

Totally makes sense now!

Edited by Whiskey