BD, BDB, BDC, SCC, SCVC and Renegades

That is their new uniforms.... someone thought it was a good idea, I guess?

You mean those are BD uniforms? "A" corps?

You mean those are BD uniforms? "A" corps?

From their Facebook page, "Just wait to you see the show. They have multiple pieces. :)"

So maybe they dress (or undress) during the show? Honestly, either way I don't see that going over well.

Oh Blue Devils, you guys sure do know how to make DCP go up in flames.

From their Facebook page, "Just wait to you see the show. They have multiple pieces. :)"

So maybe they dress (or undress) during the show? Honestly, either way I don't see that going over well.

Actually, if they have multiple uniforms during the show, that would be totally AWESOME!

lol. Amen.

So then the prop this year is the uniform? Intriguing...

Actually, if they have multiple uniforms during the show, that would be totally AWESOME!

As long as one of them doesn't look like that... Just sayin'.

As long as one of them doesn't look like that... Just sayin'.

Heh, TOO LATE!

For me, it's got to be more than 2 looks. Maybe 3 looks? Yea, the second look's kind iffy for me! tongue.gif

Uniform changes could be interesting, but the changes would need crazy awesome execution. Guard changes can take place without issues because guard simply adds to the visual (taking them away for a moment doesn't halt the show), but getting hornline plus battery (and pit probably) to change in a show? Well, that is a new one for me. Not really sure how this will work, but if they can pull it off, I'm all for it. After all, the Blue Devils always try to be on the forefront of innovation. This may be one of those groundbreaking moments in drum corps history.

Uniform changes could be interesting, but the changes would need crazy awesome execution. Guard changes can take place without issues because guard simply adds to the visual (taking them away for a moment doesn't halt the show), but getting hornline plus battery (and pit probably) to change in a show? Well, that is a new one for me. Not really sure how this will work, but if they can pull it off, I'm all for it. After all, the Blue Devils always try to be on the forefront of innovation. This may be one of those groundbreaking moments in drum corps history.

I was at tonights family night. The pic you see at their unies are at the start of their show. The blue jackets are added on towards the middle. I was totally blown away at the entire production. It's a production. You don't even notice them putting on the jackets. Very innovated. This was a preview of what's to come.

• Like 7

I saw the show tonight & the flash of color & sequins on the all the uniforms is AMAZING. Just standing still the photos may not look so great, but when the corps & guard are dancing & turning and moving across the field the uniforms are INCREDIBLE!!! The horses arrive and then the corps very cleverly puts on their newly designed uniform jackets with silver sequins and their hats. They look amazing and it happens without notice until all of a sudden you notice that the corps has on a different uniform. BEST OF ALL = THE worthy.gifMUSIC is really AWESOME!!!worthy.gif When you hear the enthusiasm of the corps and JAZZ is incredible. I can't wait to hear the Rhapsody in Blue Finale - it is not in the show yet. I took pictures but my iPhone takes terrible pictures, so i can't post them.

• Like 7