Wildwood Predictions

OK, after days of resisting, I will finally offer up my predictions. First, this could well turn out to be one of the best "Cabs at the Beach" shows yet. Second, I will very much enjoy dinner at Claude's in North Wildwood before stopping at rehersal Friday night. Third, I will NOT let myself get sunburned beyond recognition on Saturday this year :doh: !!!!

• Like 1

Kick "arse" this weekend Frank!!!

Thanks Bill....I'll sure give it my best!!!

Hey Frank

Have a great weekend!!!

Thanks Gordo......wish you were going to see it!

How have you been?

As for the predictions the only real way that you will be able see who was right is get to Wildwood this weekend. We have a few tickets left and if I were you I would go to www.cabs.org order your tickets by way of pay pal and bring your conformation with you, I will have your tickets at the ticket booth for you.

I promise it will well worth the trip.

2004 was the first year we brought the show back! :thumbup:

Frank ... do the BHOF proud this weekend ... best of luck to you and the Cabs as you enter a new season ...

:thumbup:

Frank ... do the BHOF proud this weekend ... best of luck to you and the Cabs as you enter a new season ...

:thumbup:

Thanks Andy.....I think MANY people will be surprised with our performance!

8th place....my azz!!!!

• Like 1

LETS GO HAWTHORNE!!!

there wasn't a Wildwood show back on the schedule til what....2006?

After winning DCA in 2004 Empire made their first trip ever to Wildwood in 2005 (where they were dethroned by the Bucs) for what was the beginning of their amazing run... We went back in 2006 and 2007.. That was the last time the Statesmen where ever there.

I'm here now (not with the Statesmen Logo on my shirt anymore) but just excited to see all the Corps for the kick off to the 2012 Season. Best of luck to all attending!!

• Like 2