So I've seen Boston and SCV practice a lot already...

This is the quietest preseason I remember in quite some time. Usually quite a few videos have made it to the internet by now, but there has been nothing so far from SCV! I'm going into withdrawals.

Just as a random side note, my PM inbox has plenty of room. And another random note, I'm sure there are people on here who have videos or audio recordings. Two completely unrelated thoughts. Or are they? :ph34r:

ditto!

1339528745[/url]' post='3147317']

I am hoping Boston does a guest appearance at Family day this weekend.

YES. I would love for the folks at BD to extend an invite to BAC to perform (or just come check out) family day. A BD alumnus recomended on Bd's Facebook having a preshow meal at Mars for BAC/BD.

All I know is the lineup this Saturday is already awesome, if BAC performs, it will be like getting free bacon. Sorry, I'm really hungry right now and I want some bacon.

• Like 3

I am hoping Boston does a guest appearance at Family day this weekend.

I am putting out some feelers.

Edited by skajerk
  • Like 1

Hey I'd like it even if they just came and watched. I really love that it's a BD/SCV thing now. I miss the Precision West show but this is cool. Too bad VK couldn't come also.

Ok so SCV had their 1st dress rehearsal last night-

I'm telling you now- this will show will have the crowd rocking and rolling. They are doing Jupiter for the pre-show (design still to come) and Mars comes in a bit after the opener. They are sounding GREAT.

I filmed some clips- but the staff asked the crowd to keep just for personal use- so I'll respect their wishes. I'll try to figure out how to load pictures from my phone, I'm having a hard time ATM with my iphone... stay tuned.

• Like 1

If it's going to be 102 in at DVC tomorrow I think Boston should come just to get out of the valley and have a free day hanging with the west coast corps.

If it's going to be 102 in at DVC tomorrow I think Boston should come just to get out of the valley and have a free day hanging with the west coast corps.

It's only supposed to be 100 in Folsom, so a couple of degrees cooler than DVC. I think they would stick there, but having them at Family Day would be pretty sweet. I'm surprised that BD or SCV didn't invite them along for the festivities