Akron Alehouse

Cavies 10 min on the nose... I'm not lying... it was weird.

Anyway, I actually liked this show. No stupid music sync or anything. Visually strong and clean. But..... they really didn't sound good. Lots of feet in the sound. Not very loud or strong in pressence, and details were not sound. Drums and vis save them, but not good enough to overtake regiment... we will see how that goes though lol

Cadets taking the field. Sure enough blank props. We shall see about this ending!

Was it a "full show" or was it missing movements?

I'm not saying I disagree or agree, but once you use the word 'pitchy' you use all credibility. :p

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: READ MY MIND!!! What is this, American Idol?!?

• Like 3

I wish I was at the show but I have seen crown and they are no where near the top. They are young, unbalanced, and pitchy. The show is too hard for them.

Oooooo someone is a serious hater on Crown. First post FTW!

This is gonna be the mantra all season for Crown detractors. Fortunately if you've seen them live, you have a very good idea of what they are capable of doing. The show is challenging as crap but it's clearly within the grasp of the performers.

The rest of that post is just silly -- unbalanced and pitchy? Ummm....oooookkkkkaayyyyyblink.gif

• Like 2

I wish I was at the show but I have seen crown and they are no where near the top. They are young, unbalanced, and pitchy. The show is too hard for them.

And since you're not at the show, how exactly would you know this, ROOKIE? :thumbdown:

• Like 4

I saw them all last week, they practiced at my school. Maybe I should have mentioned that.

• Like 4