Akron Alehouse

This is gonna be the mantra all season for Crown detractors. Fortunately if you've seen them live, you have a very good idea of what they are capable of doing. The show is challenging as crap but it's clearly within the grasp of the performers.

The rest of that post is just silly -- unbalanced and pitchy? Ummm....oooookkkkkaayyyyyblink.gif

I know of about half a dozen Corps who would love to be as "unbalanced and pitchy" as Crown at this point in the season.

• Like 9

I know it's a break in tradition but I do like the all white uniforms for Cadets this year- works really well with the theme of the show. I saw a video of this show on an unnamed video hosting sight earlier this week and I think this show could be pretty sweet! There are some elements that remind me of BK09 to some extent. We shall see what happens...

Wowzer cadets! Finished show by any standards! Very nice show! Easilyy take over first.

Just some feet in the sound in trumpet land at the end, but great package!

One thing, I am pretty sure the DM did not solute? But even when I started timing it was over 11 min.

Question.... there are field judges?

• Like 3

Go BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE

Edited by blueorginal
  • Like 1

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Like 1

To those at the show: Did the Cadets make you think it was Christmas in June? (Hope so)