2012 World Class Standings

yeah. but i dont like the other types of rankings with averages of scores for the week or weighted scores. i just like to compile the list of scores from the days competition and it seems pretty accurate except for the constant fluctuation of placements in the 4 - 17 range

fairly accurate? this list has SCV above Phantom ( a corps thay have competed with a number of times and only gotten as close as a point behind them) . I prefer a ranking system that adjusts for corps not having performed and compares spreads and not actual scores across the US.

fairly accurate? this list has SCV above Phantom ( a corps thay have competed with a number of times and only gotten as close as a point behind them) . I prefer a ranking system that adjusts for corps not having performed and compares spreads and not actual scores across the US.

We call those "regionals" :)

• Like 2

All will be much more clear after Saturday.

All will be much more clear after Saturday.

Agreed, but things will be the clearest after August 11th. tongue.gif July 23rd of last year at the Southwest Region in San Antonio, Cavaliers placed 1st, Cadets 3rd.

Last year this regional gave us a pretty predictable idea for slotting (1-4, 5-8, with a little movement within each of those slots towards the end of the season), however this year, things are seeming to be really unpredictable with who winds up in the 5-8 slot, quite possibly even the 1-4 slot at the end of the season. Just my opinion. However, these two regionals, Minny and SA will at least give us a better idea of what the slotting could look like at the end of the season.

updated for 7/11

• Like 1

updated for 7/12

• Like 1

Updated for 7/13.

First DCI Regional Today!!!

Let's see how shaken up things get!!

• Like 1

updated on 7/16 @ 2.36pm

• Like 1

updated 7/17/12 at 1.33am

• Like 1