2012 World Class Standings

Don't count the Cascades out so fast. They have a really hard show that they have not executed yet. Once they clean, they will move up the ranks easily. I'm pretty sure that this is their year.

:huh:

when you look at the Cascades rate of improvement over the last two shows compared to the rate of improvement the Cavaliers have made, it is possible for them to catch up in the next few weeks. Given that the Cascades have some down time to clean makes it ever more possible.

yeah that 18 point spread on 7/1 is easily erasable

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Don't count the Cascades out so fast. They have a really hard show that they have not executed yet. Once they clean, they will move up the ranks easily. I'm pretty sure that this is their year.

Their year for what?

I'm sorry, but the Cascades are not starting out this year very strong. Their appearance at the Hillsboro showed a corps that is still struggling to keep afloat. I don't know if you were there, but they are a much smaller corps than last year. They were the smallest corps in the show with less than ten color guard. There is no way they can achive the GE scores they will need to compete with the big boys. The Cascades should make thier show the best they can, focus on a quality drum corps experiance for their members and not worry about placement this year.

But then again, based on your arguments, you are probably a troll.

Edited by argonaut
  • Like 1

I'm sorry. I promise I'm not trying to make fun, but this just tickled me so much! I laughed loud enough to scare my kitties. Thank you for that! tongue.gif

I'm sorry. I promise I'm not trying to make fun, but this just tickled me so much! I laughed loud enough to scare my kitties. Thank you for that! tongue.gif

Scaring kitties is OK as long as its by accident! :tongue:

• Like 2

Why does Crown always start out on top and make me dream of a new champion, only to fall back down to three or fourth place? When are we going to have new blood in the winners circle? #### you Crown! #### you!

Why does Crown always start out on top and make me dream of a new champion, only to fall back down to three or fourth place? When are we going to have new blood in the winners circle? #### you Crown! #### you!

It's July 2nd, give it some time. They're show is super dirty, and they were getting a little bit of a boost because of the content and the attempts, not as much for the execution. I hope they can pull it off, it wpuld be cool to see them win with this show

Easy there, champ. This has been happening (first Bluecoats and then Crown) since 2005. The Bluecoats were riding the talent of their hornline and drumline for a couple years early season, while Crown used their hornline and drumline and guard in varying degrees for the past couple years. Of course, championships aren't won by winning one or two captions, so these corps fall around this time and never recover. Expect to see Crown around 5th for awhile once percussion and guard judging becomes common.

• Like 2