2012 World Class Standings

Bones over Cavies! I think the last time Crossmen beat the Cavies in head to head competition was at finals in 1997, though I could be wrong.

GO BONES!

The most recent meeting of Crossmen and Cavaliers had the Cavaliers ahead by 6.2 points (on June 27 in Fairfield, OH). I don't put much stock in this thread's ranking system. I would bet that a lot of these "rankings" will change quite a bit at the first regional when there is direct comparison.

doh.jpg

Have the Cascades ever been this close to beating the Cavaliers? Do you think they will catch up? It is finally great to see some competition in World Class. Really pleased to see the Crossmen back.

Have the Cascades ever been this close to beating the Cavaliers? Do you think they will catch up? It is finally great to see some competition in World Class. Really pleased to see the Crossmen back.

Are you being serious?

Edited by GREENBLUE
  • Like 1

when you look at the Cascades rate of improvement over the last two shows compared to the rate of improvement the Cavaliers have made, it is possible for them to catch up in the next few weeks. Given that the Cascades have some down time to clean makes it ever more possible.

Well, they were 12th in 2002, and Cavies set a score record. That's probably the closest they have been or will be unless every northwest corps merges to make a super corps, or OC trades uniforms with Cascades. At least they are still around and competing and educating. Good for them

when you look at the Cascades rate of improvement over the last two shows compared to the rate of improvement the Cavaliers have made, it is possible for them to catch up in the next few weeks. Given that the Cascades have some down time to clean makes it ever more possible.

sure.. when pigs fly.

• Like 1

Don't count the Cascades out so fast. They have a really hard show that they have not executed yet. Once they clean, they will move up the ranks easily. I'm pretty sure that this is their year.

It's called "some corps are better than others at this point."

how dareyou be logical