The Martin(i) Bar - Shaken Edition - Weds. 6/20/12

Yikes. Based on that picture, attendance does look pretty low.

Perhaps it's a really really big stadium? lookaround.gif

• Like 2

Literally 10 people in the audience...

;)

Say Goodbye to Martin then. Corps won't be going back there. The sponsor probably lost a boatload of money on this show tonite.

• Like 1

Think it's time to move the show closer to Nashville ... ie Bowling Green, etc. I know of at least 12 folks that would have attended tonight!

Well that was mature and doesn't make my generation look like

Sincerely, a 23 year old fan who thinks most contemporary drum corps shows are incredibly boring.

Okay, so your 34. Still, I agree with the OP that most drum corps shows are boring and out of touch.

And storming off the internet while denigrating modern drum corps is the model of maturity?

Look, she played baritone with Bones in the late 70s. I'm sure she can take a little lighthearted DCP jabbing. :guinesssmilie:

Although I wonder, being as young as you are, have you ever seen a live drum corps show that didn't bore you to tears??

Subtract all the food staff, bus and truck drivers, admin people and other drum corps related people in the audience.

And storming off the internet while denigrating modern drum corps is the model of maturity?

Look, she played baritone with Bones in the late 70s. I'm sure she can take a little lighthearted DCP jabbing. :guinesssmilie:

Although I wonder, being as young as you are, have you ever seen a live drum corps show that didn't bore you to tears??

They're family... and I wouldn't even mess with them!!! Drank with some of those folks once... scary night, hahaha