Cadets Louisville SNAFU

I think everyone needs to relax. I did NOT jump the gun nor did I say anything out of line. I merely explained how difficult it was for a corps to obtain facilities like theirs, and hoped this was an oversight.

Not everyone responds like children around here.....

• Like 3

You've got to love society these days when a signed contract means absolutely nothing anymore.

Please find the old Hershey show threads.

• Like 1

From The Cadets FaceBook page:

"CHANGE --- The Louisville Football coach has had his fill of drum corps .. so our signed contract for the stadium has been pulled. We are looking for an alternative stop between Western Carolina and Lisle, Il -- perhaps Indy."

I think the whole misunderstanding could have been avoided if the original post on the Cadets FB page (and George Hopkin's as well, the coach and team are getting pummeled over there) would have been worded differently.

• Like 2

I've got my pitchfork, where we going next???

• Like 4

yeah -- the OP not only got the corps wrong but got the entire story wrongdoh.gif

and then his error is compounded by another poster jumping on the wrong info !

go DCP :-/

I (the OP) apologixe for apparently bollixing up the identity of the corps in question. I messed it up so badly that the first poster was able to cut and paste the actual text from FB.

I take exception to comments that I jumped to conclusions....to the contrary the point of the post was to get more information before attempting positive action.

This OP can take responsibility for what he writes, but would prefer to be properly quoted....even if he's wrong.

• Like 3

Boo, maybe they'll find somewhere with free parking?

In all seriousness, this situation happens a lot. You just hear about it more now of days because of social networking.

BY the way...for confusing Cadets and Crown I received at least six minuses. Our tolerance for simple error is...breathtaking.

• Like 5

Boo, maybe they'll find somewhere with free parking?

In all seriousness, this situation happens a lot. You just hear about it more now of days because of social networking.

Can't overemphasize the free parking. Or new music stands.

BY the way...for confusing Cadets and Crown I received at least six minuses. Our tolerance for simple error is...breathtaking.

Those should have never been added anyway. They serve no purpose but to boost people's egos.

• Like 4