Champions on Parade Predictions

if you don't think for a second getting scores on DCA sheets at DCI shows hasn't helped corps, you're nuts.

Didnt say it doesnt. Im sure having those 2 DCI shows within a week of Bridgeport will help them tremendously. Question is, will they have the time to change/fix anything from that feedback before they come out? Only they will know I guess.

Bucs and Cabs had a weekend of cleaning from their first show to satisfy the judges. Wont be surprised if Bucs and Cabs are 1-2.

• Like 2

Reading Buccaneers 80.2

Empire Statesman 76.9

Minnesota Brass 76.6

Hawthorne Caballeros 74.7

Connecticut Hurricanes 69.5

Bushwackers 60.8

• Like 2

Didnt say it doesnt. Im sure having those 2 DCI shows within a week of Bridgeport will help them tremendously. Question is, will they have the time to change/fix anything from that feedback before they come out? Only they will know I guess.

Bucs and Cabs had a weekend of cleaning from their first show to satisfy the judges. Wont be surprised if Bucs and Cabs are 1-2.

they may have time, they may not. They may already know it needs to be addressed and have it planned for later.

Either way, a score in June means nothing in the long run. I mean they came to lewisburg in July last year, lost, and had plenty of time to make up for it, plusget full DCA approved panels in August at shows out there.

Too many people get focused on the now. MBI ( and most of the corps) are looking at the end result.

Which corps do you think will have the highest score?

DA

Which corps do you think will have the highest score?

DA

The one with the strongest combination of design and performance that night!

• Like 1

1) Bucs

2) Empire

3) MBI

4) Hurcs

5) Cabs

• Like 1

So now that Minnesota has gotten an 82.7 and the Buccs have a 77.7, I think I can make my prediction a little more accurate....

82.7 +77.7=160.4 / 2 = 80.2. Add 2.3 for each week and then account for the net difference in T.O.B (time on bus)

So,here are the scores for Bridgeport...

Buccs 82.9

MB 79.0

ES 78.5

Cabs 76.7

Hurcs 72.9

Bush 64.0

• Like 1