PREDICTIONS for "CHAMPIONS on PARADE."

1. Reading Buccaneers

2. Minnesota Brass

3. Hurricanes

4. Hawthorne Caballeros

5. Empire Statesmen

6. Cadets 2

7. Bushwackers

Cadets2 aren't in the show this weekend.

REam is a GEnius...

thank you DA. Plus, um, ya know I say that over and over about the highest score as a form of humor/sarcasm. Seems everyone else here gets that

How did this thread get so nasty? It's only JUNE!

nasty? I'm laughing

How did this thread get so nasty? It's only JUNE!

Seems like corps have stepped up a bit this year. Being better sooner means more "my corps is better" sooner.

• Like 1

The major problem I see with Camels math idea, is that it doesn't account for any change in a corps success. A couple of the corps are stepping it up this year and have turned their program in different directions. They will likely see different levels of success or failure this year different than previous years when everything was the status quo.

Based on a mathmatical equation, the corps will place in the same order they have been at every contest this year and for every year to come.

Too bad you won't have enough time to try The Windwill Restarant in Stratford as well ... made it the the "top 3" of hot dog heavens few years back ... still use the same grease from the WWII war years to deep fry the dogs for a bit ... HOO HAA!!!!! ... dogs come standard with chili and kraut - making the drive back to the stadium an experience ...

:w00t:

Is this the place that is a windmill and is down the street from Sikorsky? why did I think the name of it was the Duchess? Used to go there when I worked in Ct. 82-88.....I don't care if you just finished a prime rib dinner, you would go in there, smell the hots, and had to have one...

Duchess has great dogs. BUT me thinks The Windmill is a different beast.

Is this the place that is a windmill and is down the street from Sikorsky? why did I think the name of it was the Duchess? Used to go there when I worked in Ct. 82-88.....I don't care if you just finished a prime rib dinner, you would go in there, smell the hots, and had to have one...

mini_7221.jpg

Not exactly by Sikorsky ... but, maybe you visited anyway ...

:-)

Edited by ajlisko