Inside BD 360 trailer

Welcome to the entertainment industry people.

Do you think shows "So You Think You Can Dance" got so popular by being sentimental to art of dance? It's the drama and the story that makes people wanna watch. I'm sorry to say but as much as you hate the message, the persona and the cockiness of the video, it's going to get more people interested in the activity. That means more support.

I strongly disagree to this statement. If that was the case then WHY was the video pulled off the net?

I strongly disagree to this statement. If that was the case then WHY was the video pulled off the net?

Not sure why it was taken off of YouTube, but the segment that was posted here, along with the remaining 8 minutes of the episode are available on BD's MediaBox.

In case you missed it earlier....and you probably did...http://dci.thefannetwork.org/?ensemble_id=5899&vod_id=23e8ac43-ffc9-4c7a-90f1-979ad41ead91&mode=viral

Not removed, simply moved to a different location.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled over-reaction, already in progress...

• Like 2

In case you missed it earlier....and you probably did...http://dci.thefannetwork.org/?ensemble_id=5899&vod_id=23e8ac43-ffc9-4c7a-90f1-979ad41ead91&mode=viral

Not removed, simply moved to a different location.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled over-reaction, already in progress...

I should have clarified and said YouTube. This goes to my point previously in response to the statement: "the persona and the cockiness of the video, it's going to get more people interested in the activity. That means more support." If that were the case then why remove the media from YouTube? Is that (YouTube) not a place that would "get more people interested in the activity"? The Fan network is for people ALREADY interested in the activity IMO.

I did not get to see the clip, but the reactions here make it seem like it was Leni Riefenstahl creating the video.

sjff_02_img0823.jpg

No. If Riefenstahl made it, it would be original, emotionally stirring, and worthy of a brilliant filmmaker (She is widely acknowledged as genius, who used her talents for the wrong side...)

The BD spot his just a bad attempt by lesser filmmakers to copy the style/tropes of Network Sports. Big difference.

• Like 1

Am I going to be the only one that points out THE HORNLINE WEARS WEIRD SPANDEX AND NO HELMET WHILE MARCHING THE SHOW IN THE LAST PART OF THAT VIDEO? Something that has NOT been worn by them in previous years and I can only presume to be something happening this year? No one?

Were you watching BlueCOATS and not Blue Devils??? j/k

They start OUT in the spandex guard-like unis, but during the show, they sneak the tunics and SHAKOS (druving caps for the tubas) back on....rather a nice reversal from the usual take something OFF uni change.