Inside BD 360 trailer

As the parent of a Cadet in 2012, this makes last year all the sweeter. Think I'll go watch the video with "in 2nd place . . ." and watch them stop holding hands as soon as it's announced another dozen times. ;) I love that they're so talented, awesome and cocky. Makes the win that much better. Pride cometh . . . and all that jazz.

@ 8:07. Then as they break away, so many stand with their arms folded like pouty babies :doh: .

edit for correct year, $1 to Mike!

Edited by NeoCervantes II
  • Like 1

@ 8:07. Then as they break away, so many stand with their arms folded like pouty babies :doh: .

it looks like they didnt know what to do

it looks like they didnt know what to do

Understandably though. They said "Silver", "second place", "losing" were terms unfamiliar to them. I give them sympathy. Poor souls ... :ph34r::devil:

LOL

It is such a shame it got taken down. It was truly a priceless video! :thumbup:

Edited by charlie1223
  • Like 1

OK, BD put out a 30 second clip that was NOT taken the way they intended. BD as an organization has shown so much class and professionalism over the years, that they have earned a mulligan from me (a do-over for you non-golf fans) if they took a swing and missed the fairway into the tall grass.

Perhaps some younger staff members put out a trailer that the older folks should have caught before it went to air, and if they did, I find that a forgivable offense. It goes in the category of "oops" and "don't do that again,"

Even the great ones make a mistake now and again.

Nope....trust me...NOTHING goes out without Gibbs' approval...he keeps the reins pretty tight where the brand is concerned...just ask the 07 Alum corps when we weren't allowed to perform by ourselves.

• Like 1

I'm a big BD fan and even I can't stand this. I'm all for encouraging competition, but winning isn't the only objective in a drumcorps. Putting on a great show that people want to see and hear over and over again is actually more important I think. I think helping young people develop good character is really important as well and making a video like that whining about coming in second last year isn't a great way to teach character IMO.

So instead of buying BD souvies this weekend I think I'll spend my money over at the SCV trailer. They have a little more class it seems.

• Like 2