Stanford Live!

I realize this is, in the words of Paul Simon, "The age of lasers in the jungle, lasers in the jungle somewhere..." But I am still amazed that I can watch my kid 2k plus miles away on my high definition tv and nice stereo system here in my living room. We live in an amazing time.

• Like 4

All due respect to INT's designers, but this show sucks.

I agree. Dr. Seymour Buttsinstands isn't helping this show reach an audience at all.

It might take a couple of more shows to appreciate INT.

I do appreciate minimalism, but INT's show is a tad too minimalistic.

I realize this is, in the words of Paul Simon, "The age of lasers in the jungle, lasers in the jungle somewhere..." But I am still amazed that I can watch my kid 2k plus miles away on my high definition tv and nice stereo system here in my living room. We live in an amazing time.

That made my day. Thanks!

Would you agree that INT appears to be more in the realm of a non existentialist production than a minimalist production ?

'Gades marching lots of holes which I'm sure will be filled up once the Jr. Circuit is done in August. I know they have a few members marching Blue Devils (the "A" corps), SCV Cadets and Blue Knights

Still, for their 1st show out (not counting BD Family Day), not too shabby for a weekend only corps.

just got to watch on dvr. they need those holes filled sooner if they want to get it clean

Love how INT always finishes with that box formation at the front of the field. Also love how they vary the colour theme, red tonight.

Shows like this really make me miss The Stealthmen. sad.gif

• Like 1

That made my day. Thanks!

At least half the DCP'ers on here are hoping we start the show again quickly so we can end these dopey INT comments. ( haha!)

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

still catching up on dvr...BDB could make top 17