Fort Mill Flophouse

That's why I don't go to Nightbeat anymore. I go to ATL, sit in the best seats and only pay slightly more than I would if I were to go to Charlotte. I get to see all the corps, and unless the roof breaks in the GA Dome like it did in 06, I know I'm going to see show :)

Heh, yeah, I remember going to Nightbeat in 03 and getting in a wreck on the way because of the downpoor. It's always a gamble, and it's back in Charlotte again this year. Not looking forward to American Legion stadium, but what can you do? :shrug:

If we could afford it, that would be nice....but man that's alot of money. It costs us 1.75 per mile per bus.

Bummer, but I understand how things are.

Everyone© said Orlando would be rained out and they got the whole show in...

Yeah I know...but in all my years as a member at the show, rain was ALWAYS in the forecast, and was rained out at least 3 times I was there. All the other years either had wet fields or delays for passing rain.

Heh, yeah, I remember going to Nightbeat in 03 and getting in a wreck on the way because of the downpoor. It's always a gamble, and it's back in Charlotte again this year. Not looking forward to American Legion stadium, but what can you do? :shrug:

I remember 03 Nightbeat. Standstill in the rain. At least we got that. Took a bunch of foreigners; bet they hated me.