8:34 p.m. — Spirit of Atlanta

8:51 p.m. — Blue Stars

9:08 p.m. — Madison Scouts

9:25 p.m. — Carolina Crown

9:42 p.m. — The Cavaliers

9:59 p.m. — Encore performance

10:10 p.m. — Awards ceremony

This is the first time Crown has met up with most of these corps

If someone has a performance order I'll pull it to the top here :)

GO MADISON SCOUTS!

• Like 2

...and we're going to give it a shot in a new venue. See email. :)

Fan Network FTW!

This is the BEST NEWS! So excited to check this out LIVE!thumbup.gif

Edited by MalletMom
  • Like 4

Just got the email......... A bonus live broadcast on the FN!!!

Coolio!!!

• Like 1

Judging panel for Muncie:

G.E. Music - David Starnes

G.E. Visual - Lee Carlson

Music Analysis - David McGrath

Music Percussion - Glenn Fugett

Visual Analysis - Michael Lentz

Interesting judging panel. A percussion judge but no Visual Proficiency tonight? That seems to be the norm for many of the other early season panels. Its interesting that the early season shows don't seem to have standardized captions being judged with the reduced panels.

Interesting judging panel. A percussion judge but no Visual Proficiency tonight? That seems to be the norm for many of the other early season panels. Its interesting that the early season shows don't seem to have standardized captions being judged with the reduced panels.

Most shows this early have four fixed judges--Visual Effect, Music Effect, Visual Analysis, and Music Analysis--and then they add one judge for either Brass, Percussion, Guard, or Visual Proficiency on a roughly rotating basis. I've only seen Brass and Visual judges so far, though, so Percussion is new.

Personally, I think having Percussion in the fifth position tonight has the potential to really ding Crown's spread over Cavies. Good thing for Crown the Cadets are still out East or it might end their streak of wins. (Not trying to bash Crown here--I'm a fanboy--just being realistic.)

That said, good luck to everyone! I am really looking forward to seeing this lineup live! :thumbup:

Most shows this early have four fixed judges--Visual Effect, Music Effect, Visual Analysis, and Music Analysis--and then they add one judge for either Brass, Percussion, Guard, or Visual Proficiency on a roughly rotating basis. I've only seen Brass and Visual judges so far, though, so Percussion is new.

Personally, I think having Percussion in the fifth position tonight has the potential to really ding Crown's spread over Cavies. Good thing for Crown the Cadets are still out East or it might end their streak of wins. (Not trying to bash Crown here--I'm a fanboy--just being realistic.)

That said, good luck to everyone! I am really looking forward to seeing this lineup live! :thumbup:

Hopefully they've made some big strides while BOA'ing in Muncie towards getting some things cleaned up.

• Like 1