Whitewater Bottling Company

and I can't stand that ending either. UGH...what are they thinking?

• Like 1

I think this is a transition year for the Cavies. The longest tenured member of that team is now Drew Shanefield, in his fourth year as brass arranger. Mike McIntosh comes in at three years and Richard Hinshaw is in his first year. I can't remember who the guard designer is, so he may have more years under his belt.

I will say this is a much more energetic performance I've gotten from Cavies than the previous two viewing. The members are doing the best they can to sell this show.

I will say this. Cavies show looks like it might be a blast to play and march, even if the crowd doesn't care for it. Reminds me of 1987 Suncoast.

• Like 1

Ooohhh, Madison Scouts encore. Brian's Song, anyone?

There's just too much going on in the Cavies show to really watch just from Fan Network.

I need to see this show live (in Atlanta) before making any final judgement on it. I like the music, the guys are working hard, and there's probably a lot I'm missing over the TV.

• Like 1

I didn't hear many big moments from Cavies, and it just looks like they are in search of an ending.

So who won?

I will say this is a much more energetic performance I've gotten from Cavies than the previous two viewing. The members are doing the best they can to sell this show.

I applaud the performers! :smile:

I liked Bluecoats and Blue Stars the best tonight.

Didn't the drums sound distorted in the audio during Cavies? Like the mic's got turned up too much. I'd love their show if they didn't have such loud and repetitive recordings and that dumb beat box thing. I think they could place pretty high if they clean this show up.