Kalamazoo hullabaloo

I really like this Cavies show. I'm just not used to seeing Cavies miss dots, be out of the form, even in July. Also, the hornline just doesn't have the punch of Spirit, Madison, or Bluecoats. But I still like this show and I think they are going to sell it until the last.

Also, suddenly - cutouts. Don't get it at all.

• Like 1

1341716939[/url]' post='3166019']

Yep-How 'bout we agree Bluecoats' percussion was amazing!

I'm going out on a limb, but I think you and I are new and biased. But, I wholly agree. And to take the bias higher, brass is awesome too. Bloooooooo. They have a good show. Scouts do too.

Can't help but thinking the [Cavaliers'] 15...15 set is a slam at Cadets' 12.25 set

Not too sure about that. I think they were put in for the first show. So how could one know about the other?

In fact, one of the Akron cinecast announcers expressed surprise at how "explicit" the Cavaliers' drill design was, presumably referring to both the "15" and the "$".

Sheets won't show it, but Spirit is selling a better product than Madison right now!

• Like 8