Kalamazoo hullabaloo

is anyone now having terrible audio problems as well? During the Madison Scouts it sounded like another show was bleeding through. When I switched over to the feed from Denver it almost seemed lke that show's audio was breaking through into the Kalamzoo show we'd been watching. Sound is too messed up to even continue watching either show.

Maybe you should try closing your browser, opening it again, re-login to the Fan Network, and start only 1 show at a time. Sometimes there are windows or tabs that are hiding and you hear more than one show... smile.gif

is anyone now having terrible audio problems as well? During the Madison Scouts it sounded like another show was bleeding through. When I switched over to the feed from Denver it almost seemed lke that show's audio was breaking through into the Kalamzoo show we'd been watching. Sound is too messed up to even continue watching either show.

I think we were hearing a horn line too close to the stadium during warm-ups.

Bluecoats opener was on fire!

I think we were hearing a horn line too close to the stadium during warm-ups.

Bluecoats opener was on fire!

They're amazing!

(guard had issues tonight)

Edited by Cop

Blooooooooooo!

I'm using IE with access via Time Warner cable, no problems whatsoever.

Spoke too soon. Brief pixillation and skips shortly after the Bluecoats contras' low note. But it seems to have passed.

(Again tonight, could barely hear that contra note because the synth was covering it up.)

Spoke too soon. Brief pixillation and skips shortly after the Bluecoats contras' low note. But it seems to have passed.

(Again tonight, could barely hear that contra note because the synth was covering it up.)

Is your glass half empty right now too?

Is your glass half empty right now too?

In fact, I'll need to run to the kitchen for a refill now.

new ending for Bluecoats going in tomorrow.....cool stuff I'm told. :thumbup:

Bloo is one of those hornlines where you can hear every section, yet they blend together to make a full ensemble sound.