7/6/12 Fieldpass

In a very broad sense, I tend to agree with him so far. I'm enjoying show designs across the board, with only a few exceptions, and I feel that we're moving closer to some semblance of parity, if such a thing is possible. We're certainly not there yet, but I like seeing a greater number of corps step it up. It's good for the activity.

I'm torn...

Seems like there is too much synth use that is covering up the rest of the production. This is from almost every corps. We'll see...

• Like 5

I'm torn...

Seems like there is too much synth use that is covering up the rest of the production. This is from almost every corps. We'll see...

I'd agree with your synth point.

But, there was one corps (and I can't remember which one it was!) that was using a lot of synth and I found out that a that it was electric drum pads! I'm hoping to see them tonight at Whitewater.......so I can remember what corps it was because I am starting to like the sound - even tho it is just a synth hidden under drum pads. To me its 'better' than sound coming from a keyboard with buttons of pre-recorded sound/voice to push.

The corps are finally starting to show distint style and showing us where they need improvement before Finals. I am very positive on this season and I believe there will be some new names in the top 12 and maybe even the top 8!

NOW....is there something someone can do about all this HEAT!!! (as in hot humid weather)

Edited by rkfdPRphan

He certainly is effusive.

For biased reasons I liked, "if you don't think the Crossmen are serious, you better think again."

There was one major, major corps I didn't hear him say anything about. (unless I got distracted for a moment)

I'm not sure about all the gushing with BD, but I agree on the rest. I think he's a little googoo about the dada

• Like 4

He certainly is effusive.

For biased reasons I liked, "if you don't think the Crossmen are serious, you better think again."

There was one major, major corps I didn't hear him say anything about. (unless I got distracted for a moment)

Phantom? I didn't hear that either, but I'm sure he's in love with their show too. :)

He mentioned Cadets just in the middle of a guffaw/rush of words: "aaahhhh Cadets are doing Christmaaaaaaaahhaha...breath..."

and then on the next one. LOL