Grand Prix Predix

Gee, I don't know if they can.

BUT. If I was in Sunrisers. I would be Very tempted to ask to go on BEFORE Cadets2 if possible. Not only are the Cadets2 most likely twice the Size of Sun. They, Cadets2 do a very DCI show. I have seen a vid of them (C2) and they look and sound DCI. They (C2) are , Very GOOD. I do not like the show. (rehash of older Cadets DCI show). BUT, as I said. They are GOOD, and they will do very well their first year out.

I totally agree with you. Do not fall asleep on this corps. Don't even fall asleep on them for this first show. They are Cadets. And this whole thing about inexperience is ridiculous. These kids marched on the biggest stage in Drum Corps.

I totally agree with you. Do not fall asleep on this corps. Don't even fall asleep on them for this first show. They are Cadets. And this whole thing about inexperience is ridiculous. These kids marched on the biggest stage in Drum Corps.

These kids haven't marched on any stage yet. Except for a few exhibitions. To my knowledge there are no Cadets alumns matching in Cadets2 yet.

• Like 1

These kids haven't marched on any stage yet. Except for a few exhibitions. To my knowledge there are no Cadets alumns matching in Cadets2 yet.

There is at least one Cadet alum that I know of and has been on board since the beginning.

We'll just wait and see who they fill those holes with once the DCI season is over with.

All the success in the world too the cadets2. my only gripe is they recuited from other corps. 4 hurricane members are marching with them this year. 2 sopranos and 2 snares.

Edited by drumcorpfanct

All the success in the world too the cadets2. my only gripe is they recuited from other corps. 4 hurricane members are marching with them this year. 2 sopranos and 2 snares.

Four former members. That's not exactly recruiting from other corps. I haven't seen any legitimate evidence that C2 has been poaching. Quite the contrary. They've really restricted their recruiting to US Bands members, YEA fans, and via Facebook.

Hope your sitting down :)

Can someone remind me again just exactly WHY I should sit down???