Marvelous Minneapolis

Regiment.

I suspect even if they wanted to open that practice that they wouldn't be allowed to do so.

Cadets had a practice last year at MetLife and the stadium management would not let spectators into the rehearsal.

Edited by corpsband

Was throwing Spirit and Colts into the mix as well with that comment... (until i just now saw colts have dropped a bit)

Not sure how you consider Spirit or Crossmen a "traditional non-finalist," considering Spirit has made finals more often during their existence (18 times) than not (16 times), and Crossmen have made finals 22 times and missed 15 times.

• Like 2

Not sure how you consider Spirit or Crossmen a "traditional non-finalist," considering Spirit has made finals more often during their existence (18 times) than not (16 times), and Crossmen have made finals 22 times and missed 15 times.

Because until last year SOA hadnt made finals since 2007. 2004 for Crossmen.

I was talking about the last few years. Sorry.

• Like 1

Crossmen haven't made finals sine 2004.. that's quite a long time for the corps. Came close once in 08. But they haven't really been close any other year. So yeah, current trends, they are a non-finalist corps. And Spirit was down in the cellar for a couple of years too. And they had the curse of 12th place for a while.

1341970999[/url]' post='3168434']

Yeah I bet it will be closed. If you could re-post when you know, that would be great. Also, I noticed BD will be in Woodbury at East Ridge HS tomorrow (Wednesday) and Thursday, do you or anyone know if that is traditionally an open rehearsal? I know the stadium there is fairly well gated so it would be easy to keep people out. Could always watch from outside the fences I guess.

BD has System Blue clinics so I'm pretty sure rehearsals will be open. On a side note, seeing the show a few times will give you more appreciation for it. I had the opportunity to watch a lot of rehearsals during the early season and most of the California shows and love it!

1342121997[/url]' post='3169993']

BD has System Blue clinics so I'm pretty sure rehearsals will be open. On a side note, seeing the show a few times will give you more appreciation for it. I had the opportunity to watch a lot of rehearsals during the early season and most of the California shows and love it!

Also, I just noticed on their schedule that they may not be rehearsing at that school. The clinics are at tcf field.