Lisle Friday July 13

Sounds like Lisle tomorrow night will be similar to Metamora last night. Sun in your face for the first three corps, then things will get better. If there's any breeze at all the sun shouldn't be a problem heatwise, but it will be a problem seeing-the-####-field-wise.

Chicago Weather Center, 7:50 AM Friday report: Turning hot by Friday afternoon and noticeably more humid. A few widely separated 10 percent coverage afternoon and evening t-storms may develop.

I think the order is correct in the placing of the corps tonight. But, I don't think that Madison will just barely edge out the Cavaliers. I think it will be a little bit of spread by at least 2 points.

Cadets should win but they just put in 56 pages of new drill, some music changes and new guard work. Hopefully they've cleaned a bit in the last 2 days so it's not too fough.

Cadets should win but they just put in 56 pages of new drill, some music changes and new guard work. Hopefully they've cleaned a bit in the last 2 days so it's not too fough.

The amazing part was getting the 56 pages of new drill in under the weather conditions that they did. The easy part is they had ample time to get the reps necessary for muscle memory and to clean what they learned. Cadets will be fine tonight.

Irving

Fan of the Arts

This show rains out a lot and there is a chance of rain tonight, fingers crossed that we get the show and it rains late night, we do need rain

This show seems to bounce between 2 stadiums right next to each other and one of those sells beer the other doesn’t, is this the beer stadium? I told my driver it was and well, I’d hate to disappoint

I'm gonna say:

1) Cadets 82.05

2) SCV 79.8

3) Madison- 78.6

4) Cavies 77.4

5) Blue Knights 76.0

6) Pioneer 62.0

FYI. Blue knights and scouts are out at Morris HS for rehearsal. I read that in the Morris herald.

Correction: The Scouts will be at Coal City HS, sorry.

This show rains out a lot and there is a chance of rain tonight, fingers crossed that we get the show and it rains late night, we do need rain

This show seems to bounce between 2 stadiums right next to each other and one of those sells beer the other doesn’t, is this the beer stadium? I told my driver it was and well, I’d hate to disappoint