Blue Devils vs. Carolina Crown

I think if BD does lose to anyone it's going to be Crown and deservedly so. They have a great show. If they don't you better believe they will next year. I also like SCV and Phantom Regiment a lot.

• Like 2

BD will win - Crown will be 3rd at best - the judges usually get it right as far as performance but I tend to lean to the corps who makes me jump out of my seat the most. Phantom and Madison do it for me again this year.

• Like 6

I doubt they will come in 3rd. come on. That is one hell of a show. unless you Are thinking Phantom Regiment in 2nd...that is a wonderful show also!

I still stand by what I said. Blue Devils could win AGAIN this year. That's my prediction but who knows. They usually do and they got everything they need to win! If I'm right, I'll be back posting and saying "SEE, I TOLD YOU SO BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

• Like 1

So is anybody frustrated that Blue Devils might beat Carolina Crown AGAIN this time and nobody else will ever win except Cavaliers, Cadets, Santa Clara, Blue Devils and/or maybe Phantom?

Wait. Are you saying that this year is the last and only chance for Crown to ever win a title, and that if they lose, only corps who have won before will ever win again? I think that is what I'm reading, but that would be just plain silly. :blink:

{edited for typo}

Edited by Photographer Jim

I knew Cadets would win after Atlanta last year....and they still finished 2nd there

• Like 1

The Blue Devils have dominated the last 5 years of DCI with 3 golds and 2 silvers (should be 4 golds honestly with 2008).

News flash: BD did NOT win in 2008. :tongue: They LOST to Phantom Regiment and deservedly so (and I LOVED BD that year!)

Edited by Cardman
  • Like 5

No. Blue Devils are old money and they're built to win. And, they are really good. Always. They are "the Yankees." Crown can win if they step it up and make themselves undeniably good. Conspiracy theories aside, there is something to be said for a group of individuals who decide they want to win and maybe die trying, but at least they are swinging. Don't you think Crown is gunning for it this year? That's what I like to see. It would be great to see them win, sure. But I am LOVING how they've elevated their game this year.

• Like 3

News flash: BD did NOT win in 2008. :tongue: They LOST to Phantom Regiment and deservedly so (and I LOVED BD that year!)

Lol we'll agree to disagree. I loved that show from Phantom that year like 99% of the fans out there but the Blue Devils deserved that title that year.

• Like 2

Thank you Michael Boo. Why are people throwing the Cadets out, as if they have absolutely no chance of winning this year. Hello, people. Look at what they did last year. This thread is somewhat pointless right now.

• Like 1