Blue Devils vs. Carolina Crown

I choose waffles

• Like 1

I guess we disagree..I have my job the kids theirs and there is no way in hell I want even my friends and all their opinions in my business...you know how it can be with all the experts..the lines have certainly blured. How can one enjoy........sad to me...do you actually think EVER judges critiques would be made public in any other activity...yet people think they should be here.... there are people who cant get passed theres no american flag section or a pit section...or that a sash from 1965 is gone....Oh well we disagree lol :smile:

my critique is mine..not for another corps to hear...do you know what I could do with the info of another corps? the plotting against one another to please someone would get fierce and it wont be about getting better IMO

Good point! Hadn't considered that.

• Like 1

pancakes sound better right nowtongue.gif

I so want to negative that :tongue:

• Like 1

Crown should win with this show, but they are not going to...Leon has to rewrite significant amounts of the drill in order for Crown to even have a chance of catching BD. The problem is that the drill is too #### hard...I have marched Leons drill before, and I know how demanding it can be....but when I saw Louisville I honestly thought it was the hardest drill I have ever seen in my life. They do it ok, but when compared to BD it is going to look sloppy.

This is true. But I still think Crown will edge them out. I am in love with both shows, and honestly won't care who wins. I just think Crown will clean, and in time it will show.

BD will win - Crown will be 3rd at best - the judges usually get it right as far as performance but I tend to lean to the corps who makes me jump out of my seat the most. Phantom and Madison do it for me again this year.

Thanks for letting me know that BD is going to win. It would have so horrible for me to have wasted money on a Crown T-shirt just for them to end up anywhere between 3rd and 25th. You must surely be the Einstein of the Drum Corps community. Thanks for your assured and positive leadership In the this crazed world of Drum Corps.

You can play the know it all.... and I can play the smart%$#.

I don't think BD is going to win this year. Do i know if for a fact no....... and neither do you.

Well, there are no more post-show critiques in DCI. Haven't been since 2009.

Actually John, since I just walked out of critique, I'm gonna have to disagree with you there.....

:tongue:

• Like 2