...And So It Goes

I looked on corpreps to see what the song of the closer was. I checked out the repertoire and all I got was:

The Stranger

Angry Young Man And So It Goes

Invention in C Minor

Pressure

I've Loved These Days

Scenes From An Italian Restaurant

What's the name of their closer. (It was added at the end of the season)

Edited by kaseyW

It's really a mash-up. "We Didn't Start the Fire" is included in there, along with "I've Loved These Days" and "Scenes From An Italian Restaurant". I think even a little "Pressure" is thrown in there. But it's meant to be more of a mash-up instead of one distinct piece.

This is such a cool show, and one I think really gets forgotten about from the Cavaliers being sandwiched in between Machine and Samurai, both some pretty much trademark shows.

One of my Cavalier favorites

• Like 1

It's really a mash-up. "We Didn't Start the Fire" is included in there, along with "I've Loved These Days" and "Scenes From An Italian Restaurant". I think even a little "Pressure" is thrown in there. But it's meant to be more of a mash-up instead of one distinct piece.

This is such a cool show, and one I think really gets forgotten about from the Cavaliers being sandwiched in between Machine and Samurai, both some pretty much trademark shows.

Loved the show but all I can remember is all the people who complained about the "rolling" around on the field stuff they were doing, which I thought was interesting...

• Like 1

Loved the show but all I can remember is all the people who complained about the "rolling" around on the field stuff they were doing, which I thought was interesting...

And yet we see the Blue Devils do it this year, and people are still complaining. :tongue:

I still think it was a great show. I'm actually going to go watch it again tonight after Master Chef is over.

• Like 1

Well I'm thinking of that beginning mellophone lick. What song is that?

Well, 10:21-11:09 (on the Fan Network video) is "Scenes from an Italian Restaurant", specifically the uptempo section -- the piano break and "Brenda and Eddie were the popular steadies."

I don't think the full info is on corpreps because that ending was added late in the season and not part of their original program .. hence, corpsreps probably never got that info.

I don't think the full info is on corpreps because that ending was added late in the season and not part of their original program .. hence, corpsreps probably never got that info.

Which is why I'm asking DCP. :tongue::thumbup:

Which is why I'm asking DCP. :tongue::thumbup:

Based on everyone's posts so far .. I think you've gotten accurate info. Pretty sure the lick is from the Scenes from an Italian Restaurant.

And yet we see the Blue Devils do it this year, and people are still complaining. :tongue:

I still think it was a great show. I'm actually going to go watch it again tonight after Master Chef is over.

Haha!

Man they were harping on it then! thumbdown.gif

Oh well, to each their own...

'twas a very good show!

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 1