Is SCV Peaking?

Vanguard is in a great position, If the ending does what I think it will, they could easily propel into top 4 maybe even 3.

Just a guess but I think they're going to pull a Phantom. Music of the Night Phantom that is.

Makes sense. I think they were ranked 3rd as of Allentown, but I'm not 100% sure. I was busy competing at the time, so my mind was elsewhere before Finals Week.

I think SCV could easily compete for a medal with this new ending, plus all of the cleaning they've been doing. I expect great things from them, can't wait for the webcast tomorrow night.

You will not be disappointed by the new ending. I already know what it is, and it's going in the show tonight. Everyone just keep some tissues handy tomorrow night if you're watching the webcast.

Everyone's gonna be in for some Drum Corps PR0N so yes... tissues will be needed.

• Like 1

Everyone's gonna be in for some Drum Corps PR0N so yes... tissues will be needed.

not quite what I meant, but everyone reacts different ways. :tongue:

not quite what I meant, but everyone reacts different ways. :tongue:

ah, but you were assuming!

you know what they say about assuming... but you were right anyway LOL.

I am absolutely STOKED to see the VOD tomorrow since I will be @ work during the webcast. Just totally disappointed that I couldn't see this live in person when they were starting their tour in Cali.

ah, but you were assuming!

you know what they say about assuming... but you were right anyway LOL.

I am absolutely STOKED to see the VOD tomorrow since I will be @ work during the webcast. Just totally disappointed that I couldn't see this live in person when they were starting their tour in Cali.

i was assuming tears, but whatever. :tongue: Everyone reads into stuff differently.

7/13 - 81.700

7/14 - 81.700

7/15 - 81.300

Are they starting to peak or could it just be because they had 3 straight days of shows?

They have had 3 days off now, what do you think will happen tonight at DCI Austin?

Well, this is a subjective activity with a new judging system. I'd seriously doubt that the scores are accurate enough to gauge the difference between those scores in three days....

Just sayin'... These kinds of posts aren't that useful. This is qualitative stuff, not quantitative stuff....

• Like 2

Or are they going to just pull OUT Phantom and kill everyone? a boy can dream.

...or make something disappear? tongue.gif

...or make something disappear? tongue.gif

Making the old ending disappear.