DCI HOUSTON - Hot, Humid, & Happening!

Every part in their show is being slaughtered by their drill. Even their drill is being slaughtered by their drill.

:blink:

DRILLCEPTION

Haha, that was good. Wow... I just gave props to a Devil!

Haha, that was good. Wow... I just gave props to a Devil!

My banner says Blue Knights, haha. Thanks for playin' though. :cool:

• Like 1

My banner says Blue Knights, haha. Thanks for playin' though. :cool:

I saw you in chat tonight, foaming at the mouth over BD. Don't lie!

I saw you in chat tonight, foaming at the mouth over BD. Don't lie!

Man I had something to say about every corps. I just thought BD's performance was very very...excuse me....way way way way entertaining tonight.

• Like 1

Man I had something to say about every corps. I just thought BD's performance was very very...excuse me....way way way way entertaining tonight.

Haha... Ok ok... Fine. I can be ok with that. Nothing wrong with BK :thumbup:

Haha... Ok ok... Fine. I can be ok with that. Nothing wrong with BK :thumbup:

Thanks man! I marched with them last year! They're doing good this year! They just need to keep cleaning and adapting and they'll be in finals.

Thanks man! I marched with them last year! They're doing good this year! They just need to keep cleaning and adapting and they'll be in finals.

Definitely. They are clawing and scratching their way up!

Edited by Treefidy

Charlie .. man let me buy you a beer. It's just drum corps right? The top two are both VERY good. BD is unconventional .. or is it NONconventional? I dunno. Crown is what we expect out of corps (even though I dislike their total visual design). For what it's worth ... none of this matters. Enjoy the show. Send a donation to whom you feel is the better corps.

Arguing is cool ... that's the point of this thread and DCP in general. But don't get your pacemaker in a bunch. I knew this was all coming so I went to the bar after the webcast. Next time, you should consider doing the same thing. BD's staff isn't going to read this board. It's futile for them to listen to any of us. Crown will read it because we worship them. It's all good.

And now ......... it's time for my king size pillow top bed. I'm going to enjoy it ... as I've enjoyed my entire evening. Peace out .. deuces .. whatever the kids say these days.

• Like 4

I said it a week ago after the MN regional and I'll say it again. BD is a mortal lock. Its over. We need to accept this and move on.

• Like 5