San Antonio Sizzler!

Yes, it is one of their DM's

Thank you

From FN it looked like one of th DM's can anyone verify?

Yes, that is one of the DMs, which means that he's playing his first notes since warmups at the end of the show. To play a solo that well with that much down time is major chops and major awesome.

• Like 1

Academy's show is growing on me. They're getting more "Rite of Spring Aggressive" with the performance.

And the 10 basses don't hurt, either. :D

Nice flower formation. I also like that the corps leaves their shakos in that formation for this piece.

Yes, that is one of the DMs, which means that he's playing his first notes since warmups at the end of the show. To play a solo that well with that much down time is major chops and major awesome.

That was part of my curiosity....although it also means he is pretty fresh.....kind if like a relief pitcher in the 7th inning

If you are going to drumcorps-ize Rite of Spring, I have to say I really like how Academy has done it musically. Well done, designers.

Yeah, this show is really finding its legs now that the members are "getting it" and the cleaning can really take place. They're a long shot, but definitely a dark horse to make finals.

Oh, I REALLY love the end of the show.