Throwdown in Allentown !

Bluecoats nice show but some brass issues. Nice guard..

I've noticed that SchickADV doesn't really have anything positive to say about any of the corps. It's not overkill, but there is a tone of bellyaching in most posts.

there have been positives just not as many :tongue:

@BrasslineDesignCrown - Standing O during the show, at Allentown. Yeah. Almost scramble at times, but so clean. My tongue is tired from articulations!#dci

AzauEoNCAAAYxMS.jpg

It's AMAZING the visual impact you can achieve with no color other than white. #dci

• Like 1

I've noticed that SchickADV doesn't really have anything positive to say about any of the corps. It's not overkill, but there is a tone of bellyaching in most posts.

Just callin it like I see it.

I marched for 7 years. I know what goes into it and love and respect em all. I have friends and staff in every corps this evening.

• Like 2

Crown trying to hard to win, lacks emotion. Some side to side issues with brass.

• Like 1

Will be interesting to see if judges agree with many of the tweeters concerning CC.

Seriously! There is NO way Crown competes after reviews like that! They're obviously VERY dirty. I'm betting PR has to pul ahead after reading these reviews

Edited by madisonphan