Its Over!

Sounds like the OP needs a group hug! grouphug.gif

This is still a horse race and anything can happen, so making this kind of premature statement tells me you've got the blues at the moment and feeling a bit sorry for yourself. OTOH I can say with absolute certainty that there's at least 3 corps out there that categorically disagree with you......with prejudice!

Oh, and BTW, don't ever try become a coach.........you would suck! lle.gif

Phantom was down 1.15 to BD in Atlanta 2008 (same spread as last night between Crown and BD) so I don't see why it couldn't happen again this year. I'm not calling it over unless I see the spread increase over the next competitions.

Yes, but PR over BD that year is probably one of the biggest upsets of all time. As much as the crowd wanted to see it happen, most never believed it would. Just listen to the roar the crowd gave when it actually happened.

Edited by AlexL

Yes, but PR over BD that year is probably one of the biggest upsets of all time. As much as the crowd wanted to see it happen, most never believed it would. Just listen to the roar the crowd gave when it actually happened.

You severely underestimate the amount of people who want to see crown win.

You severely underestimate the amount of people who want to see crown win.

Plenty wanted them to win in 09 too, but that didnt happen.

• Like 1