Muchachos disqualfication controversy

hey i emailed you asking for proof Muchacho.

you didnt deliver.

as much as i loved your corps, bottom line is you cheated, you got caught and you paid the price.

deal with it. accept it. and shut up. you sully your corps honor reacting this way

This tool shows up every six months or so Jeff, gets pwned, and then disappears again.

i know but making fun of ######## is too much fun

This tool shows up every six months or so Jeff, gets pwned, and then disappears again.

Rich, this is OT but, do you remember a couple girls in your flag line in 77? or maybe 78 that were probably the youngest of the bunch(14 or 15) named Michelle M-something ger and Jill Danfelt(think that spelling is correct)

i think it was their first year then and they were good friends, dont know how much longer they marched, but was wondering if you knew what ever happened to them and how long they marched?

i met them in Denver(which was the first time our corps saw each other that year)

and have always wondered about those two ever since!

Rich, this is OT but, do you remember a couple girls in your flag line in 77? or maybe 78 that were probably the youngest of the bunch(14 or 15) named Michelle M-something ger and Jill Danfelt(think that spelling is correct)

Yes, I do remember both girls, Michelle had a brother that played bari. I don't know much about them though.

Hey Dill Weed Legend......I always had and have, the utmost respect for the Devils.....but you calling yourself a legend is a bunch of sh-t, and you do an injustice to the organization by referring to yourself as such....If I were an alumn of your corps I would bit-- slap you for your arrogance.....even Wayne doesn't fefer to himself that way....Now go and play with your tool numb nuts.

No one has e mailed me for the drum sheets that I possess. If you would like them, the cost is 25.00 per sheet. Some of us have jobs and therefore are not able to just sit on line and listen to some of the dred on this forum.

Bottom line here is we all have our opinions. I could care less who says what about the Muchachos. We cheated...big FU---N deal....we got caught...big FU---N deal....were there atleast 6 other corps that I personally knew of with overage...YES....but big FU---N deal.... Why do all you curry breaths keep bringing it up?

Who gives a #### about the consensus of other people that were around in 1975?...That means jack. Unless you were part of what was happening, your two cents means nothing. Personally, I could of cared less if we won or not. I loved the Madison show from that year and still play it today. I wasn't one of those people that were whinning or crying about what happened. Yea, I would have liked to perform at night during finals, but I also enjoyed myself watching the show as well.

Talking about something that occured 30 years ago is all the proof that you need about the legacy of the corps. While the DQ will always be attached, it's secondary to the mark that was left on the field. I will always be more proud being a part of our corps in 1975, than I would of being a part of any of the garbage that is on the field today...with the lone exception of Devils, Cadets, Cavies....other than that..............you can have drum corps....or whatever is left?