What happened to Blue Stars color guard?

From being ranked in 7th place, ahead of Bluecoats, last night they were 1.6 behindCrossmen and 1.5 behind Madison. Different shows/judges aside, what is going on. I thought they had the strongest guard they have ever had but apparently not!

• Like 2

Did they put in changes?

They got scored way too low tonight, 1.3 points under Atlanta and this is the lowest they've scored since July 11th (and .7 under Minneapolis for that matter). I'm calling it a fluke, Atlanta's work looked pretty much the same as it always has. A drop that low is just fishy IMO.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1

They got scored way too low tonight, 1.3 points under Atlanta and this is the lowest they've scored since July 11th (and .7 under Minneapolis for that matter). I'm calling it a fluke, Atlanta's work looked pretty much the same as it always has. A drop that low is just fishy IMO.

And for the record, not just honking for my favorite corps, I think Crossmen have the better guard right now, but basically this score is saying they were worse than Atlanta, San Antonio, AND Minneapolis.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1

Theres more to colorguard judging that how it looks to the eye in the stands. We werent actually at the show, were we ?

Geoffrey

• Like 1

They were pressed into service?

The judge has something against working on the docks?

(Seriously, it could be a one show/one judge thing. It's not a problem unless it repeats itself at the next show.)

Last night's Color Guard judge hasn't judged a Blue Stars performance since June, when he did Visual Analysis. So... maybe just unfamiliarity with the show?

If it's not obvious on the 1st viewing you're designing it wrong.

This guy should get in line and make his scores the same as everyone elses! :devil:

• Like 1